Please review each section below to receive a detailed explanation regarding each aspect of our Return Policy.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or (980) 399-6609. If you have an order with us, please provide your order number.
SECTION 1 - REPLACEMENTS/DEFECTS
We strive to provide amazing apparel and specialty gear for every order. Purchaser understands that items must be inspected and any concerns communicated within 5 Business Days of receipt of items.
You may be asked to provide us with a photo or multiple photos or asked to ship the items back to us. The item in question must be UNUSED.
We will replace UNUSED items that are erroneous or defective by OUR mistake as soon as possible at our expense.
We are not responsible to replace gear at no charge or provide refunds for errors caused by:
- You or a person affiliated with you (i.e. organization member or family member) entering in the wrong size for a player on the order
- Damage caused by velcro, equipment, or poor sizing of a player by you (i.e. organization member or family member)
- You or a person affiliated with you (i.e. organization member or family member) entering misspelled names on the order
- You or a person affiliated with you (i.e. organization member or family member) adding a person more than once on the order by mistake
- Disliking the colors that were explicitly chosen and approved by you or a person within your organization
- Not revising names to all CAPS when advised by your rep that they were in a different format
- Not revising sizes to the proper gender when advised (i.e. entering in Youth Sizes for Girls)
- An error (i.e. misspelling of a team name or a logo you didn’t intend to keep) that was approved by you on the Art, Mini, and Full Size Sample
- Wrong or duplicate player numbers entered by you or someone you had enter in numbers on behalf of you on the Order Form
- Improper use of our size samples or improper use of our size charts
- Our shipping carriers (USPS, UPS or DHL) lost a box or boxes containing your order or part of your order
SECTION 2 - REFUNDS
ALL DEPOSITS AND SALES ARE FINAL and NONREFUNDABLE unless explicitly noted otherwise in writing. Payments are used to secure fabrics, services, and products to be used towards your order unless specified otherwise.
Once your returned items is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
SECTION 3 - LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
If you still do not see a refund, contact your credit card company or bank, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your account.
If we have sent you a check, please allow time for it to arrive to you.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (980) 399-6609 with your name and order number.
SECTION 4 - CLOSEOUT SALE ITEMS
ALL closeout sales items are FINAL and cannot be returned and/or exchanged.
SECTION 5 - EXCHANGES
We replace items if they are defective or damaged per a PRODUCTION error.
SECTION 6 - SHIPPING
Shipping charges provided on our orders and invoices assume that all items will be shipped together. If items are broken into multiple shipments, shipping charges will be adjusted to reflect accordingly. If you ordered a mix of sublimation and stock silkscreen, everything will ship out together according to the longest item.
Expedited Shipping is available on an order-to-order basis only and you will be responsible for paying the extra charges.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning your item(s) to us and for returning any samples to us that we have provided you. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live versus the point of origin for your replacement items, the time it may take for your replacement items to reach you, may vary.
SECTION 7 - SHIPPING INSURANCE
We do not control shipping carriers. All orders do NOT include shipping insurance by default. Insurance is at the discretion and responsibility of the Purchaser if they would like to have it in place to protect their investment.